Thursday, September 9, 2010

LIFT ME UP

This road
Is anything but simple
Twisted like a riddle
I've seen high and I've seen low

So loud
The voices of all my doubts
Telling to give up
To pack up and leave town

But even so I had to believe
Impossible means nothing to me


So can you lift me up?
And turn the ashes into flames
Cause I have overcome
More than words will ever say
I've been giving hope
That there's a light on up the hall
And that a day will when the fight is won
And I think that day has just begun


Somewhere
Everybody starts there
I'm counting on a small prayer
Lost in a nightmare

But I'm here
And suddenly it's so clear
The struggle through the long years
It's hard for me to outrun my fears

But everything that's worth having
Comes with trials worth withstanding


So can you lift me up?
And turn ashes into flame

and the day will come when the fight is won
And I know that day has just begun..


p/s: ni sbnrnye lagu.. tpi ak ad alter sket.. (mutation.. it changed the amino acid chain that code for the song's DNA.. huhu.. ngarut~)


No comments: